Thursday, March 26, 2020

Food Donations in Bhopal

For Information on food banks in the city of Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)!

1. Feeding Bhopal (via twitter)
'In the middle of this pandemic there are thousands of people who are struggling right now because they don't have enough resources to get through this lock down. But we do, so let's share it. It is needed now, more than ever... How do you Help? Donate whatever amount you can through google pay/Paytm at this number +91 9632857887.'



2. Shahari Majoor Sanghthan, Bhopal (via twitter)
This is a call for donating rations, vegetables, eggs, fruit, soap and basic necessitates for daily wage labourers and residents of under serviced neighbourhoods like Jhuggis.

For more information call: 9425600382, 9424917757 or the list of area based numbers in the poster.





















ps: I'd like to remind you that while I get these messages from trustworthy sources, I have not personally vetted them and would recommend you do your homework while sending support. I have placed as many links as I can find for you to follow up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi please drop in suggestions or requests. I will try to get back ASAP. Please be cordial, I cannot promise any solutions but will try my best. I know we won't get there but let's keep language kind. We're all trying our best.

Covid19 Helplines in India

Hi, this will be a collation of helplines that one can access during Covid19. 1. Lockdown Relief Project (Mumbai) ...