Wednesday, March 25, 2020

NGOs Seeking donations

If you feel like you would like to donate to organisations working on (currently the pandemic in India) this is a list of organisations I have been forwarded on WhatsApp. I have not personally vetted these people and would ask you to do the same, however they have been sent to me through people I trust.

1. NGOs working on health (via WhatsApp)
'http://tiny.cc/donatetocorona  

Link to Excel sheet with contact and payment details to NGOs doing work in times of pandemics. Mostly monetary contributions. Do circulate and help out with screening the list as well. If you know any organizations then DM details about the same. That will be added to this list.'

2. Milaap's list of projects to donate to

This is a list of causes you can fund to support communities affected by Covid 19. The causes are hosted on the Milaap site, they include daily wage labourers, the homeless, sanitation workers and medical practitioners.

3. Give India Fundraisers
This is a list of causes, all related to education (as of March 27, 2020) that one can support.

4. Ketto fundraisers
This is a range of causes that one can support related to Covid19. This include vulnerable communities like daily wage labourers, waste pickers, food, medical support etc.


ps: I'd like to remind you that while I get these messages from trustworthy sources, I have not personally vetted them and would recommend you do your homework while sending support. I have placed as many links as I can find for you to follow up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi please drop in suggestions or requests. I will try to get back ASAP. Please be cordial, I cannot promise any solutions but will try my best. I know we won't get there but let's keep language kind. We're all trying our best.

Covid19 Helplines in India

Hi, this will be a collation of helplines that one can access during Covid19. 1. Lockdown Relief Project (Mumbai) ...