Saturday, March 28, 2020

Support Migrant Workers in Himachal Pradesh

Hi all, These are spaces you can donate to if you would like to help migrant workers in Himachal Pradesh.


1. Migrant Workers in Kangra District, Himachal Pradesh (via Twitter)












ps: I'd like to remind you that while I get these messages from trustworthy sources, I have not personally vetted them and would recommend you do your homework while sending support. I have placed as many links as I can find for you to follow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi please drop in suggestions or requests. I will try to get back ASAP. Please be cordial, I cannot promise any solutions but will try my best. I know we won't get there but let's keep language kind. We're all trying our best.

Covid19 Helplines in India

Hi, this will be a collation of helplines that one can access during Covid19. 1. Lockdown Relief Project (Mumbai) ...