Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Introduction

Dear all,

The last few weeks have been filled with uncertainty, precarity and questions about our future. I want to create a space of support that is certain. There are many of us here to help each other and much of my mornings in these last few weeks have been spent in being a small wheel in a larger chain of communication. I was hoping to amalgamate all these sources of support together and provide it as an accessible blog for you. Please forgive me if this is not as accessible as you might like, I am just starting right now and hope to improve it along the way.

At this point, this will be largely India based as that is my knowledge base and perhaps some information about the UK but it might change over time. I will try to organise support by location and category. If you have suggestions please feel free to pop it replies and I will improve it if I can.

much love,
Persis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi please drop in suggestions or requests. I will try to get back ASAP. Please be cordial, I cannot promise any solutions but will try my best. I know we won't get there but let's keep language kind. We're all trying our best.

Covid19 Helplines in India

Hi, this will be a collation of helplines that one can access during Covid19. 1. Lockdown Relief Project (Mumbai) ...