Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Support for the Elderly in Pune

Hi, yesterday night the Government of India launched a lockdown for 21 one days and several people who are vulnerable will need help in terms of getting groceries, medical help and or cooked food. This is made of data that has been forwarded to me. As always I have tried to vet all these people, however I would urge you to do the same before you use this.  

1. Action for Pune Development (FB page) 
'For Citizens of Pune above 70 years* HAVE YOU BEEN HOME QUARANTINED? DO YOU NEED GROCERIES OR MEDICINES? Reach out to Action for Pune Development! Also, volunteers who wish to help in this outreach can get in touch! Incase you have essentials in excess then please inform us. We will update it to our list and reach out to you if required.  Mobile: 9657610008 
Facebook: @ActionforPuneDevelopment 
Instagram: @apdindia' 

2. Medical Shops (via WhatsApp) 
'*Medical shop* Metro Chemist *kharadi* (9011117429, 9139395161) 
*Medical shop* Dwarakadhish Medico *Undri* (9527803434) 
*Medical shop* Sai medicals *Karve nagar* (9890751723, 98501541650, 9850633383)'  

3. Volunteers (via Whatsapp) 
I have a list of volunteers in Pune. I do not have permission to put their phone numbers here but am happy to share it with people if you contact me in the comments. Will create a more efficient method soon.     

ps: I'd like to remind you that while I get these messages from trustworthy sources, I have not personally vetted them and would recommend you do your homework while sending support. I have placed as many links as I can find for you to follow up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi please drop in suggestions or requests. I will try to get back ASAP. Please be cordial, I cannot promise any solutions but will try my best. I know we won't get there but let's keep language kind. We're all trying our best.

Covid19 Helplines in India

Hi, this will be a collation of helplines that one can access during Covid19. 1. Lockdown Relief Project (Mumbai) ...